Every boy at Franner knows the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle. This includes really taking care of your physical well-being by eating healthily and practising good hygiene, and it is important to take care of your mental well-being too.
Look at our Good Health Clock!
To lead a healthy lifestyle, it is important to…
- fit in some exercise every day – you could even jog to school
- make sure that you eat a balanced diet – don’t forget your food pyramid
- bathe every day – don’t forget to use soap
- drink plenty of water – at least ten glasses a day
- get plenty of sleep – eight to nine hours
- stay positive and relaxed – a healthy mind leads to a healthy body
- be sure to fit in time to enjoy yourself and do something you like!
There are so many benefits to living a healthy lifestyle, like a better moods, stronger immunities, longer lives and greater energy levels!